In December 2013 I was appointed to the position of Peace Commissioner by Minister for Justice.
A Peace Commissioner is an honoary, unpaid position and as such it means that there is on rate or charge for availing of the service.
A Peace Commissioner is empowered by the 1938 Statuatory Declarations Act & others to:
- Take statutory declarations
- Witness signatures on documents of required by various authorities
- Sign certificates and orders under various Acts
This covers a wide variety of things such as, but not limited to:
- Joint Guardianship for single parents
- Debt Relief Notices
- Various Documents under the Companies Acts
- Change of car ownership
- Garda Vetting
- Certain Planning Certificates
- Citizenship & Naturalisation Documents
- Various HSE forms
- Qualification recognition for various professional bodies
- Residents parking discs
I can be reached on: email@example.com or by text during work hours on 087 9697981.